International Exhibition on Intelligent Mobility
- Event Cordinator : Messe Stuttgart International
- Venue : Messe Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
- Event date : April 21, 2021 - April 24, 2021
i-Mobility Exhibition offers a platform for alternative propulsion systems such as electric mobility, car sharing, ride-sharing, e-bikes and pedelecs. In our exhibition hall, end consumers can find out about the new possibilities, techniques and projects and experience the new intelligent mobility free of charge on our three large test courses
4th Electric Vehicles Asia 2021
- Event Cordinator : IQPC
- Venue : Singapore
- Event date : April 19, 2021 - April 22, 2021
The 4th Electric Vehicle Asia 2021 is the destination to be for critical discussions on market challenges and getting you on your journey towards an electrifying 2040.
- Event Cordinator : Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
- Venue : Stuttgart, Germany
- Event date : April 08, 2021 - April 11, 2021
The i-Mobility provides a platform for alternative drive systems such as electric mobility, car sharing, carpool, e-bikes and pedelecs.
- Event Cordinator : Exhibitions India Group
- Venue : Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- Event date : March 24, 2021 - March 26, 2021
Transport India Expo will focus on mobility solutions, public transport, smart logistics, intelligent transport systems, command and control centres, traffic control rooms and systems, road infrastructure and facilities, smart parking infrastructure and solutions, etc.
Ride Asia : E-WHEELS
- Event Cordinator : Ride Asia
- Venue : Delhi, India
- Event date : March 19, 2021 - March 21, 2021
RideAsia-2021(A Tour To Asia's Wheels) will be a Business to Business (B2B) event for attracting dealers, distributors, importers and entrepreneurs who are looking new business opportunities in E – Vehicles, E – Bikes, Cycles, Sports and Fitness industry. It will also be open to B2C segment to increase awareness about Electric Vehicles Cycling, Fitness, Outdoor Sports, Cycling and provide knowledge about latest products and services.
6th Future of Transport conference
- Event Cordinator : Forum Europe
- Venue : Online
- Event date : March 02, 2021
Forum Europe’s 6th Future of Transport conference will bring stakeholders to discuss and debate the critical pillars of EU transport policy and explore digital innovation, connectivity, safety and how the transport sector fits within the EU’s vision for an economy that is both green and digital.
Future Mobility Show 2021
- Event Cordinator : Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Venue : New Delhi, India
- Event date : February 25, 2021 - February 27, 2021
The Future Mobility Show 2021 is an industry initiative to bring all stakeholders under one platform to network and discuss issues and challenges for the industry and find suitable solutions to achieve zero emission mobility in India for future.
Launch of "Go Electric Vehicle Campaign
- Event Cordinator : Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
- Venue : Online
- Event date : February 19, 2021
The campaign is launched by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, in coordination with the APSECM and the Non-Conventional and Renewable Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (NREDCAP), the State nodal agency for establishment of the charging stations.
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium
- Event Cordinator : SAE International
- Venue : Pasadena, California
- Event date : February 16, 2021 - February 18, 2021
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium (Hybrid) is the nation’s premier event for hybrid and electric vehicle technology.
Launch of Report: Electric mobility and low carbon passenger road transport in India
- Event Cordinator : The NDC Transport Initiative for Asia
- Venue : Online
- Event date : February 04, 2021
With almost 5.9 Million km, India has the second largest road network in the world. It caters to 90% of India’s total passenger traffic and towards 64.5% of the country’s overall goods movement. Decarbonising road transport is thus a lever for the transformation of the Indian transport sector.
To identify the status quo, opportunities, challenges, gaps, and way forward for low carbon road transport in India, the NDC-TIA project came up with a study to examine the Low-Carbon Road Transport (LCRT)/E- mobility development.
Launch date of the report: 4th February 2021 (Thursday) from 5:30 – 6:30 pm (IST)/ 00:00 – 01:00pm (UCT).