- Event Cordinator : ERTICO
- Venue : Hamburg, Germany
- Event date : October 11, 2021 - October 15, 2021
ERTICO – ITS Europe is a public-private partnership for promoting, developing and providing intelligent traffic systems (ITS) for the European market. The organisation's aim is to save lives, protect the environment and offer affordable mobility for everyone.
- Event Cordinator : IASED
- Venue : Frankfurt, Germany
- Event date : September 17, 2021 - September 19, 2021
CSTFM 2021 will be commenced by creating an amalgamated global platform where enthusiastic researches, policymakers, stakeholders, and intellectual scholars getting together for a common purpose of identifying the challenges and issues in Smart Transportation and Future Mobility and sustainable methods to solve the particular issues by their combined research findings.
EEHE – Electric & Electronic Systems in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrical Energy Management
- Event Cordinator : House of Technology
- Venue : Aachen, Germany
- Event date : June 29, 2021 - June 30, 2021
Electric & Electronic Systems in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrical Energy Management – Haus der Technik provides a brilliant opportunity for developers, users and researchers to meet. The conference attendants thus have a chance to meet all important players in the industry at a single conference. Electric and electronic architectures for various electrified powertrains take centre stage just like power electronics, high and low voltage energy storage systems, charging technology and components. Further topics are general issues concerning electric mobi-lity, market development and regulations but also safe and reliable on-board electricity supply for highly automated and autonomous driving.
- Event Cordinator : Mobex by Automotive World
- Venue : Mobex by Automotive World
- Event date : June 21, 2021 - June 25, 2021
The global market for fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) is currently in its infancy, with fewer than 15,000 units sold each year. However, FCEVs have the potential to outperform BEVs and traditional ICE vehicles in some applications, so hydrogen and fuel cell technology look set to play a significant part in shaping the future of mobility. This virtual summit will bring together the world’s leading experts to help you understand the technologies and trends that are shaping the evolution of FCEVs.
- Event Cordinator : Altius Auto Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Venue : New Delhi, India
- Event date : May 07, 2021 - May 09, 2021
EVEXPO brings to the Electric Vehicle industry the opportunity to showcase, see and understand the latest in electric vehicle, Components and Services for convenient and environment friendly transportation of passengers and goods.
- Event Cordinator : Virtual Info Systems Pvt Ltd
- Venue : New Delhi, India
- Event date : May 05, 2021 - May 07, 2021
Smart Mobility Expo will focus on Future Mobility providing a platform for Electric Vehicles, Connected and Autonomous vehicles, Highspeed travel modes, Sustainable rapid transport, Common payment modes and emerging technologies including. IoT, data flow and cloud services. Smart Mobility expo will showcase technology for seamless, fast and pollution-free travel experience.
- Event Cordinator : ACT Expo
- Venue : Long Beach, California
- Event date : May 03, 2021 - May 06, 2021
ACT Expo combines the best educational content in the industry with a cutting-edge trade show floor showcasing the most innovative technologies on the market today. Explore the six key conference themes: Urban Mobility, Goods Movement, Connected Fleet, Gaseous Fuels, Commercial EVs, and Vehicle Efficiency.
- Event Cordinator : Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
- Venue : Stuttgart, Germany
- Event date : April 08, 2021 - April 11, 2021
The i-Mobility provides a platform for alternative drive systems such as electric mobility, car sharing, carpool, e-bikes and pedelecs.
- Event Cordinator : Exhibitions India Group
- Venue : Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- Event date : March 24, 2021 - March 26, 2021
Transport India Expo will focus on mobility solutions, public transport, smart logistics, intelligent transport systems, command and control centres, traffic control rooms and systems, road infrastructure and facilities, smart parking infrastructure and solutions, etc.
- Event Cordinator : Ride Asia
- Venue : Delhi, India
- Event date : March 19, 2021 - March 21, 2021
RideAsia-2021(A Tour To Asia's Wheels) will be a Business to Business (B2B) event for attracting dealers, distributors, importers and entrepreneurs who are looking new business opportunities in E – Vehicles, E – Bikes, Cycles, Sports and Fitness industry. It will also be open to B2C segment to increase awareness about Electric Vehicles Cycling, Fitness, Outdoor Sports, Cycling and provide knowledge about latest products and services.