- Event Cordinator : Mobex by Automotive World
- Venue : Mobex by Automotive World
- Event date : June 21, 2021 - June 25, 2021
The global market for fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) is currently in its infancy, with fewer than 15,000 units sold each year. However, FCEVs have the potential to outperform BEVs and traditional ICE vehicles in some applications, so hydrogen and fuel cell technology look set to play a significant part in shaping the future of mobility. This virtual summit will bring together the world’s leading experts to help you understand the technologies and trends that are shaping the evolution of FCEVs.
- Event Cordinator : GIZ together with the SLOCAT Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport
- Venue : Online
- Event date : May 11, 2021
The tracker is the results of a comprehensive scanning of transport in current national climate policies. It provides detailed information on transport measures and targets in Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and Long-Term Low Greenhouse Gas Emission Development Strategies (LTS) submitted to the UNFCCC.
The Tracker of Climate Strategies for Transport is equipped with various filtering options that allow for a customised overview of mitigation and adaptation policies and climate targets in a selected country or region.
- Event Cordinator : Altius Auto Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Venue : New Delhi, India
- Event date : May 07, 2021 - May 09, 2021
EVEXPO brings to the Electric Vehicle industry the opportunity to showcase, see and understand the latest in electric vehicle, Components and Services for convenient and environment friendly transportation of passengers and goods.
- Event Cordinator : Virtual Info Systems Pvt Ltd
- Venue : New Delhi, India
- Event date : May 05, 2021 - May 07, 2021
Smart Mobility Expo will focus on Future Mobility providing a platform for Electric Vehicles, Connected and Autonomous vehicles, Highspeed travel modes, Sustainable rapid transport, Common payment modes and emerging technologies including. IoT, data flow and cloud services. Smart Mobility expo will showcase technology for seamless, fast and pollution-free travel experience.
- Event Cordinator : ACT Expo
- Venue : Long Beach, California
- Event date : May 03, 2021 - May 06, 2021
ACT Expo combines the best educational content in the industry with a cutting-edge trade show floor showcasing the most innovative technologies on the market today. Explore the six key conference themes: Urban Mobility, Goods Movement, Connected Fleet, Gaseous Fuels, Commercial EVs, and Vehicle Efficiency.
- Event Cordinator : Messe Stuttgart International
- Venue : Messe Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
- Event date : April 21, 2021 - April 24, 2021
i-Mobility Exhibition offers a platform for alternative propulsion systems such as electric mobility, car sharing, ride-sharing, e-bikes and pedelecs. In our exhibition hall, end consumers can find out about the new possibilities, techniques and projects and experience the new intelligent mobility free of charge on our three large test courses
- Event Cordinator : IQPC
- Venue : Singapore
- Event date : April 19, 2021 - April 22, 2021
The 4th Electric Vehicle Asia 2021 is the destination to be for critical discussions on market challenges and getting you on your journey towards an electrifying 2040.
- Event Cordinator : Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
- Venue : Stuttgart, Germany
- Event date : April 08, 2021 - April 11, 2021
The i-Mobility provides a platform for alternative drive systems such as electric mobility, car sharing, carpool, e-bikes and pedelecs.
- Event Cordinator : Exhibitions India Group
- Venue : Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- Event date : March 24, 2021 - March 26, 2021
Transport India Expo will focus on mobility solutions, public transport, smart logistics, intelligent transport systems, command and control centres, traffic control rooms and systems, road infrastructure and facilities, smart parking infrastructure and solutions, etc.
- Event Cordinator : Ride Asia
- Venue : Delhi, India
- Event date : March 19, 2021 - March 21, 2021
RideAsia-2021(A Tour To Asia's Wheels) will be a Business to Business (B2B) event for attracting dealers, distributors, importers and entrepreneurs who are looking new business opportunities in E – Vehicles, E – Bikes, Cycles, Sports and Fitness industry. It will also be open to B2C segment to increase awareness about Electric Vehicles Cycling, Fitness, Outdoor Sports, Cycling and provide knowledge about latest products and services.