Charging Infrastructure for EVs - Revised Guidelines and Standards
Publication Year: 2019
The guidelines & standards for charging infrastructure for the electric vehicle were issued by this Ministry on 14th December 2018. After examining the number of suggestions received from various stakeholders, it was decided to adopt some of the suggestions and add them to the existing guidelines.
The main objectives of these revised guidelines are:
- To enable faster adoption of electric vehicles in India by ensuring safe, reliable, accessible and affordable Charging Infrastructure and eco-system
- To promote affordable tariff chargeable from EV owners and Charging Station Operators/Owners
- To generate employment/income opportunities for small entrepreneurs
- To proactively support the creation of EV Charging Infrastructure in the initial phase and eventually create a market for EV Charging business
- To encourage preparedness of Electrical Distribution System to adopt EV Charging Infrastructure.
Standard No.: No.12/2/2018-EV
Publisher/Organisation: Ministry of Power (MoP), Governmnet of India
Rights: Ministry of Power (MoP), Governmnet of India
Theme: Charging Infrastructure | Subtheme: Public charging station
Tags: EV charging infrastructure, Ministry of Power, PCI, PCS, Public charging Infrastructure, Public EV Charging Stations, Ministry of Power, Governmnet of India, Service charges, MoP, Guidelines, Standards, Electric Vehicles, EVs, Revised Guidelines, Battery Swapping Station, BSS, Battery Charging Station, BCS, Captive Charging Station, CCS
Published Year: 2018
Government of India have taken multiple initiatives to promote manufacturing and adoption of e... Read More